Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Look what I found...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitswift22007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Click on the link... I promise this is legitimate. Found it while searching for LonelyGirl15 under the US Patent and Trademark office site...

    What could this be??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured this would show up soon with the talk of Kit having the next movie! I hope they don't change her appearance from the book details, like they did with some of the other friend dolls. I guess we've got another year or so before we'll know for sure!

    Great investigation! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Sounds like that has to be the Ruthie doll to me!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh how exciting! I'm really hoping for a Ruthie doll! Kit's movie is going to be wonderful I'm sure!

    Thanks for your detective work--how very Kit of you [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Katie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! Thanks for sharing that with us! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!!! Cannot wait for Ruthie! But I sure hope they do not change her hair color! I like exactly how she looks!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The search session expired. What was it?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was a trademark/patent for Ruthie. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 07, 2006 10:51 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEAH! I can't wait for Ruthie!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How did you find it? What words did you use so that we can duplicate your search?

    ETA Found it! For some reason, it didn't show when I searched for "Ruthie". I found it by searching for American Girl el Segundo as owner. Thanks for alerting us!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2006 12:04 AM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •